On June 14, 2011, Next Alternative, Inc. (NAI), a break-through company paving the way in the global effort to discover alternative means of energy with offices in the U.S., Canada, and Germany, announced plans that the firm’s new Battle Creek, Michigan plant will enhance the local landscape by bringing more green jobs to the area.
NAI’s Vice President of U.S. Operations, Mr. Pete Law, recently visited the Battle Creek plant to meet with local banking executives and politicians to discuss the green technology company’s intent to cultivate new green jobs for residents. According to the recent press release, NAI expects to hire more than 100 local employees to fill needed green jobs. With the addition of these green jobs, the local economy will likely see a significant trickle down to nearby businesses such as retail, dining, entertainment, personal service and many more.
Green Jobs include Battery Assembly, Manufacture of Emulsion-Machines and R&D
The new green technology plant sits atop a 8.5-acre parcel of land where an existing 35,000sf building will be retrofitted for NAI’s needs. The building is comprised of office space, as well as a large industrial facility to be used for NAI’s battery assembly, manufacture of Emulsion-Fuel Machines and research and development on fuels and fuel additives. NAI has also purchased an adjacent 5.5-acre parcel with thoughts of future expansion.
According to Mr. Law, “We couldn’t be more pleased with the idea of creating new [green] jobs for the people of Battle Creek.” Mr. Law continued, “NAI is excited to bring its alternative energy solutions to this great Midwestern city and is equally thrilled that the plant is sure to heighten the local economy. It’s a winning situation all the way around.”
About U.S. Green Technology
U.S. Green Technology was established in January of 2009. U.S. Green Technology‘s mission is to share news and information about the latest advancements in green technology and green jobs. U.S. Green Technology‘s areas of coverage include providing information on green social media campaigns, changes in green business, spread of the green movement throughout entertainment, green technological invention, new green start-ups, green manufacturing, green building, and green jobs. U.S. Green Technology recently launched a new free business directory for Green Technology companies to promote their products and services. U.S. Green Technology also offers a green jobs board, powered by Simply Hired, for employers to post green jobs for job seekers interested in careers in green industries.
- FirmGreen Creates Green Technology Jobs Turning Trash into Gas (usgreentechnology.com)
- Countries Investing In Green Technology Are Bullish On Hiring (usgreentechnology.com)
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Seeking and Hiring Engineers For Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Growth Of Green Technology Jobs Drives New Green Search Engines (usgreentechnology.com)
- Job Aggregator Hits Milestone of 10,000 Green Technology Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Do You Know What The Hottest Top 10 Green Technology Jobs Are? (usgreentechnology.com)
- Ecotech Institute Prepares Students For Green Technology Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Northern California Power Agency Agreement Creates Geothermal Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Small Business Urges Congress To Save E85 Flex Fuel Tax Credit (usgreentechnology.com)
- Next Alternative’s Battle Creek Plant to Create 100 Green Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Arizona Gets More Than 400 Green Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Arizona to Lose 60-Plus Green Jobs in Solar Plant (usgreentechnology.com)
- U.S. offers to help finance ethanol plant to grow green jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- PennFuture Fights to Keep More Than 100,000 Green Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- INEOS Financing on Bioenergy Plant Will Create Almost 400 Jobs (usgreentechnology.com)
- Solar Industry to Boom in California (usgreentechnology.com)
- Green Technology Jobs High In Northern Colorado (usgreentechnology.com)
- Organizations Oppose Amendments Decreasing E15 Use (usgreentechnology.com)
- Ohio funds green jobs training (usgreentechnology.com)