Rochester Hills, MI-based Waste Refinement, LLC, announced today that it is bringing to market a new, environmentally friendly, and proven green technology that will transform the way communities process their waste. According to the announcement, Waste Refinement has developed an Integrated Green Energy Park utilizing the latest green technology. The Integrated Green Energy Park will result in consumer waste separation, commodities and fuel generation, land reclamation, new revenue streams, job creation, economic revitalization, and an environmentally sustainable waste-to-energy multi-output facility.
Waste Refinement claims to have proven industrial green technology that transforms the business of waste management into waste refinement by utilizing a proven and simple pyrolysis process to take nearly any form of garbage, trash or waste and turn it into energy in the form of synthetic, clean burning coal, desirable off gases, and oils. This Integrated Green Energy Park would also eliminate the need for existing and future landfills.
About Waste Refinement, LLC
Waste Refinement, LLC’s background is in the energy, waste-to-energy, recycling and manufacturing businesses. Waste Refinement, LLC is a leading innovator and builder of green technology solutions for recycling, management of waste and commodities generation that result in waste to usable products and fuels anywhere in the world. For more information, please you can visit www.wasterefinement.com.
About U.S. Green Technology
U.S. Green Technology was established in January of 2009. U.S. Green Technology‘s mission is to share news and information about the latest advancements in green technologies and green jobs. U.S. Green Technology‘s areas of coverage include providing information on green social media campaigns, changes in green business, spread of the green movement throughout entertainment, green technological invention, new green start-ups, green manufacturing, green building, and green jobs. U.S. Green Technology recently launched a new free business directory for companies to promote their products and services. U.S. Green Technology also offers a green jobs board, powered by Simply Hired, for employers to post green jobs for job seekers interested in careers in the green jobs industries such as clean energy, renewable fuels information technology, green building and green transportation.
Post a Job! $99 for 30 days
- Green Energy Park Utilizes Green Technology Waste Refinement (usgreentechnology.com)
- Panasonic Announces Investment In EcoNavi Green Technology (usgreentechnology.com)
- New Gen7 Green Technology Makes Learning Easier For Students (usgreentechnology.com)
- AgriMarine To Supply Pacific Salmon To Grocery Chain Safeway (usgreentechnology.com)
- PicoTurbine International Introduces STEM+ Curriculum (prweb.com)
- Green Technology (zoroastrians.net)
- Green Technology Deals Heat Up With U.S. Firms On Sidelines (usgreentechnology.com)
- Bury it or Burn it? An Environmental Dilemma (energyrefuge.com)
- Why Dow Is Burning Plastic For Energy (fastcompany.com)
- [In the web] Climate Action and Justice Groups Vow to Block “Waste-to-Energy” Incinerators – ecowastecoalition.blogspot.com (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Can American Business Go Green? (everydayhealth.com)
- I often wondered myself (joy50tee.wordpress.com)
- Trash-to-fuel outfit Enerkem rakes in $60 million (news.cnet.com)
- How a Chinese Landfill Reduces Emissions While Attracting Tourists and Cash (nytimes.com)
- Turning Trash to Gold in China (scientificamerican.com)
- EasyStreet and VYCON Revolutionize Cloud and Managed Services (usgreentechnology.com)
- Energy Efficiency Product Standards Rise in the United States (usgreentechnology.com)
- Langson Energy Creates Green Energy from Wasted Pressure (usgreentechnology.com)
- Kenmore Elite 50 gal. gas Water heater (usgreentechnology.com)
- Kenmore 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front-Load Washing Machine (usgreentechnology.com)
- DTE Energy Co. Moves Forward with $485 Million Wind Plan (usgreentechnology.com)
- SPT 10,000 BTU Window Air conditioner (usgreentechnology.com)
- Bosch 24-inch Built-in Dishwasher Review (usgreentechnology.com)
- Canada Turbine seeks to get clean energy tech on market (usgreentechnology.com)
- LG 2.3 cu. ft. all-in-one washer and dryer (usgreentechnology.com)
- Can Municipal Waste Power Our Cars? (techcrunch.com)